The license you buy determines how you can use an item. You are given a non-exclusive and non-transferable permission to use the thing in your personal or professional projects when you have a license to do so. There are two types of licenses offered:
Lifetime Permit #
- There are no limitations on the number of iOS apps or Android apps you can install.
- The item may be used in work that you are doing for your personal needs or those of your clients.
- It is prohibited to sell or redistribute the source code. However, the finished app may be sold in the market.
- If the item contains licensed components, you may not extract those components and use them separately; you may only use those components as part of the item.
- The rules of the GNU General Public License (GPL), to the extent it applies, shall govern your use of the item if it was made using components covered by the GNU General Public License (GPL).