Several online ordering platforms are available for food ordering, and GloriaFood is one of them. No doubt, Gloriafood has piled up thousands of active restaurant businesses worldwide. GloriaFood covers small to medium size businesses. However, if you are a restaurant owner, you must understand the burden of high registration fees charged by online food delivery platforms to list your food business. You might be looking for a GloriaFood alternative that doesn’t put a hole in your pocket.
These alternatives work similarly to the GloriaFood ordering system but with more and better features. Therefore, take a look into other GloriaFood alternatives for restaurants to best cater to your needs.
Importance of Online Food Ordering Systems
Online ordering platforms are becoming a huge attraction after the COVID-19 pandemic. More and more brick-and-mortar restaurants are now focussing on their online platforms, while some restaurants are even getting more traction than their physical restaurants.
To understand why online platforms are gaining more users, consider the following points.
- It’s convenient for customers to order online instead of going to restaurants. Some restaurants might have ambiance advantages, but more customers order online.
- Due to COVID protocols, some restaurants have to close dine-in, and with online food delivery, it is possible to get contactless delivery.
- Customers have the option of paying through multiple payment methods.
- Customers are confident that ordering through a mobile app will get their order without delay.
Some states show that the ordering trends have increased by 60% due to pandemics. Seeing the change, restaurant owners know they must be on top because of online platforms. These platforms can bring them more customers and boost their sales. This gives them the reason to digitize their food service and grow their business by a decent percentage.
Checking out alternatives to the GloriaFood app is very important, and here are some reasons why this choice is significant.
- Increasing the profit margin by at least 35% to 40% is possible.
- Adding more advanced mobile apps and services will help you get more customers.
To get an overview, you should look into what the GloriaFood restaurant app offers before diving back into its alternatives.
What is GloriaFood?
GloriaFood is an online ordering system for restaurants. It will help you transform your website into a money-making machine. With GloriaFood, you take free and unlimited orders to fulfill customer inquiries quickly.
Gloriafood restaurant app has a centralized system with an easy-to-use interface. It’s possible to log in to an account, manage orders, manage fleet operations, and look into business-related things.
The main highlighting points of the GloriaFood app are:
- Setup is completely free.
- Its free plan is available to business owners.
- You can receive unlimited orders or handle multiple locations.
- Creating a menu is relatively easy.
- GloriaFood customer service is available 24/7.
- GloriaFood pricing is without any hidden costs.
The GloriaFood app can be useful in the following cases:
- The size of the business is small, and it needs to integrate payment gateways.
- If the restaurants want to manage their online reservation system, it’s possible with their system.
- If your business is mobile-based, it could benefit from using their system.
With a freemium model, there are always some restrictions involved that you have to look into:
- If you have a large business, a proper POS system needs to be integrated, which is not provided by GloriaFood.
- If the business has multiple branches, the reporting option in GloriaFood is not very thorough.
- If you have to cancel the reservation option, GloriaFood alternatives perform better.
List of Alternatives to GloriaFood for Food Businesses
Below are some great GloriaFood alternatives that are best for food businesses.
1. Square POS (Also known as Square Point Of Sale)
Square is a popular alternative to GloriaFood for multiple restaurant owners and is reliable. The biggest advantage of Square is that it provides 2-in-1 ordering systems, delivery solutions, and point-of-sale solutions. It has all the delivery modes available, such as the Pickup option.
Square POS provides the following benefits, which include:
- Payment modes are flexible.
- Sales are centralized. Therefore, orders and physical sales can be accessed from one place.
- It can entertain delivery order requests.
Enatega is another best alternative to GloriaFood. It helps restaurants to manage their operations seamlessly. With the help of Enatega, food business owners can provide better services to their customers.
Moreover, Enatega is created by using the latest technologies and can be customized easily without any difficulty. Several small to mid-sized food businesses use Enatega to manage their restaurant operations. With the Enatega food ordering platform, you can attract more customers.
Main Features of Enatega
- Restaurant app
- Rider app
- Customer app
- Customization is easy
- Use latest technologies
Toast POS is a restaurant point of sale and management system. It helps restaurants increase sales, improve operations, and create a better guest experience. It offers must-have features such as online ordering, mobile app ordering, and contactless delivery.
Pros of using Toast
- Reduce third-party delivery commissions by up to 80%
- A cross-platform solution that works on every device
- Quick updates that make it easy to get the latest version
- Good community and forums are available so that you can ask the community for help
OrderEm is another alternative to GloriaFood that can help you easily get online and takeout delivery requests. A great online ordering system customized for your customers to place orders from the mobile app, website, and Facebook page. The customers can pay in-store or online for delivery or pick-up.
Moreover, with OrderEm, you can manage orders, inventory, sales, and more. Plus, you can easily manage marketing because they have the tools and resources needed to build a successful online business. Everything is managed through a single dashboard.
The cost of OrderEm can be broken into the following:
- $25 per month per brand
- $259 fee additional charges for first-time software services setup
4. Menu Drive
MenuDrive is a GloriaFood competitor and an intelligent marketing tool that helps restaurants increase their bottom line. It is a flexible solution for food businesses. It offers a simple restaurant online ordering system and marketing tools. Thousands of restaurants use MenuDrive and earn millions of dollars in profits.
MenuDrive offers these fantastic features:
- POS integration for all-in-one management
- Commission-free online ordering
- Provide options for group orders, contactless delivery, takeout, and more
- 100+ customizable restaurant website templates
- Detailed traffic analysis
5. Cloud Waitress
CloudWaitress is another best alternative to GloriaFood right now. This online ordering platform makes your job easier and provides a seamless experience for customers. The solution is also cloud-based, making data management and security easier.
It provides plenty of ways for customers to contact you, such as through the contact form, making it more accessible. It works with small to large-scale businesses and costs around $39 monthly. This online ordering platform also comes with 100 orders per month for a free plan.
The best feature of CloudWaitress is that there’s no designer or developer needed; just pick out what features work for you and build the food ordering system.
Ontabee is a GloriaFood alternative and free online ordering system for a restaurant business. It is a readymade restaurant management system that provides a seamless way for restaurants to manage their orders and deliveries online. Ontabee is best for a small cafe or a large restaurant that streamlines your operations.
The main features of Ontabee are:
- Unlimited orders
- Rider app
- Various payment methods
- Delivery management
- Mobile responsive
- Item import
- Item time slot management
- Loyalty points conversion
- Table reservation
- Live chat
- Ratings and reviews
- Multi-language support
Orders2Me is a popular platform for restaurant owners who want to make everything flow online. Compared to GloriaFood, the Ordes2Me has a lower cost, but it provides the same features.
Orders2Me is a full-fledged online ordering platform that helps restaurants by providing several benefits, such as:
- User-friendly features
- Available on any device
- No order commissions
- Versatile menu options
- Easy reordering
- Food photos
- Custom delivery zones
In general, Order2Me has many valuable features and sub-level functions that make it a better choice right now than Gloriafood.
Tips for Choosing the Best Alternative For Restaurant Business
Choosing the best GloriaFood alternative for your food business is an important decision impacting success. Below are some tips that will help you in selecting the best option.
- You have to conduct market research and understand the latest market trends.
- Identify your competitors and understand how they work and where they lack.
- Create a detailed business plan and outline your mission and financial projections.
- Determine your budget and cost.
- Check reviews and ratings.
- Before investing, use it and check all the features you need for your restaurant.
How does the GloriaFood Alternative App Work?
The GloriaFood alternative app works similarly to the same app by providing more advanced and better features. Here is a general overview of how the alternative app works.
Customer Ordering: The customers create the account on the app using their email address. After creating the account, users can browse restaurants, view menus, and add items to their cart. Plus, users can customize their orders by providing special instructions.
Placing the Order: When users add the items to their cart and proceed to checkout, they provide the following information which includes:
- Delivery address
- Phone number
- Add special instructions (if required)
- Select the payment method
Order Confirmation: Users receive the order confirmation message or notification with an estimated delivery time.
Restaurant Get Notification: The restaurants receive notifications about the customer’s order. The restaurant manages the order through the app. Also, they track the order and check the reviews and feedback of the customers.
Order Tracking: Customers can track their orders in real time, and they also receive order status updates.
Delivery and Satisfaction: The delivery driver gives the customer their order and delivers it to the specified address. Customers provide feedback and rate the delivery based on overall experience.
Order History: The customers and riders can see their order history. This feature improves user engagement, transparency, and the quality of services.