Enatega – Food Delivery Full App
Enatega is a complete meal delivery solution for iOS, Android, and the web that uses Amplitude for dashboard and analytics. In order for you to quickly apply this app for any restaurant application, we have ensured that you have a good design for the mobile and dashboard application as well as a complete solution.
This mobile application is created using React Native and Expo. React has been used for the dashboard panel. Graphql is utilized by web and mobile. Apollo Client is used for state management and querying end points. Node and Mongodb are used to create the API.
It includes every functionality you may possibly need to develop this application for any restaurant or food delivery service. It has a variety of features, including
- Push Notification for both Mobile and Web
- Analytics Dashboard for Mobile app
- Payment Integration for both Paypal and Stripe
- Order tracking Feature
- Email Integration — Email is sent for some actions such as making Order
- Rating and Review
- Finding address using GPS integration
- Facebook and Google Authentication integration
- Mobile Responsive Dashboard
- Multi Language Support using Localization
- Separate Rider App for orders management
- Multiple food variation items
Functionalities for better development experience
To make your life as a developer easier, we made sure the code was neatly organized and got rid of any extra screens. For an even better development experience, it is combined with the following functionalities.
- Prettier for code formatting
- Jest for unit testing
- Husky to prevent bad commits.
- Enatega Mobile App
- Enatega Rider App
- Admin Web Dashboard
- Application program interface server
- Analytics Dashboard with Expo Amplitude
- Firebase(for push notification on web)
- Express GraphQL
- Mongoose(for MongoDB)